Navigation

Monday, January 21, 2013

Overcome the Lie Campaign.



Hey friends! I am so excited to introduce the Overcome the Lie campaign to you that we are hosting here on The Story Project along with Lionhart (www.wearelionhart.com). It is running from January 28th to February 3rd. It is going to be amazing as we break free from the lies and believe the truth. We are beautiful, loved and free.

I decided to explain and share my heart for the campaign through a video blog. So you can know what it is about, how it works and why in the world I am doing it. This is the first time I have ever done a video blog, so be forgiving. ;) 
I pray Jesus touches your heart to rise and overcome, even today. 
I would love for you to get involved! Watch the blog for throughout the week and if you have any questions or comments or just wanna share your heart, reach out to me via e-mail, twitter or Facebook. 

Much love, 

Ash.


Correction: www.wearelionhart.com is the website. 

16 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project. I see your passion and admire your courage! I know you will inspire many with your new blog! Way to follow your dreams and passion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED your video blog. It is so great to see you! I love your heart for this campaign and how it came about! God is good. Women need to hear this and embrace it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, totally agree Lauren. Thanks for watching! I hope you'll contribute your voice. :)

      Delete
  3. You are so awesome, Ashley! This sounds fabulous! Excellent job on vlog:) Can't wait to hear how this goes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Ashley! You can tell this is your heart and passion it really comes through in the video..great job!
    Women believe so many lies about themselves, I think your really touching on something important here. Good luck and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alecia!! Believing God for some big things!

      Delete
  5. This is SO awesome! I've been wondering when this was going to pop up! :-) So excited to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! God is going to be doing some awesome work via such beautiful women on the blogger atomosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great, Ashley, and you are so brave to create a vlog...there have been so many lies I have believed...the hardest to overcome are the ones you are told as a child, when you don't have the ability to filter it out...but God is gracious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving all the #overcomethelie truths on twitter. Seriously, speaking so much life into others!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so so so so sooo awesome! The holy spirit is bright within you, bold, courageous beautiful daughter of the King!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin + Social media

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...