Navigation

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

#OvercometheLie Twitter Party

Hey all!! 

It has been so amazing to see your feedback received regarding the Overcome the Lie social media campaign running January 28th to February 3rd. We are continuing to believe that Jesus is going to encounter our hearts and He is going to break off some of the lies we have believed. We are not held victim to the lies that we aren't beautiful or unloveable or never enough. We are more than conquerors and we get to rise above and believe the truth. 

You are beautiful. You are bold. You are brilliant. You are free.

On January 30th at 8:00 pm EST, we are hosting a Twitter party under the hashtag #overcomethelie. It will be a time of discussion and encouragement and I would be so honoured if you came and hung out with us for an hour! 

To RSVP, leave your Twitter name in the comments of this blog post and follow myself @ashleybeaudin on Twitter. 

Just simply follow the conversation through #overcomethelie. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know!! 

I am excited for this! For more information on what the Overcome the Lie campaign is - just check out the earlier blog post Overcome the Lie campaign  or visit the Facebook event page

Feel free to help us spread the word. Much love and much grace. Can't wait to see what God does. :) 

Ash.




49 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! @erind90

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally in! I can't wait. @natasha__leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love too, but I can't. That's 1am in the UK :( I'll read all your tweets though when I wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a a cool idea!! I will be out of town that day but if I can I would love to participate!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be there @sarahkharmony :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @aroyaldaughter - I'll be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @lionhartorg and @ohallelujah will be there <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. @awkwardtoart thanks for the heads up

    ReplyDelete
  9. @beautifulandbelovd pretty excited about this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Bone_Claire I will be there with bells on, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Bone_Claire I will be there with bells on, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Obvs, I'll be there. :) @KVCShutterbug

    ReplyDelete
  13. @cjdignam ›› your heart in this is SO beautiful, ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will be there!!! @jessicaebersole

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful thing you are doing! I hope i can join in your discussion tonight on Twitter (my name is @FirstClassKris) & also now following on FB

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would like to check it out!! @mrs__hurley

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin + Social media

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...